Monday, September 27, 2010

Entertainment Tonight in Wasilla; UPDATED: Show to Air Monday Night

Apparently Entertainment Tonight is in Wasilla to do a feature on the Palins which, according to C4P reader "LT" will air tonight. Via ETonline:With "Dance Bristol Dance" signs posted all over her hometown of Wasilla, "Dancing with the Stars" contender Bristol Palin returned to Alaska with partner Mark Ballas to a huge rally spearheaded by mama grizzly Sarah Palin!"I was scared to death, because she's never done anything like this before," Sarah told ET of watching her daughter shake it on the dance floor for the world to see. "[She] played a lot of basketball, you know, ran track, ran cross-country, played football -- she's done all those things that a lot of Alaskan kids do, huntin' and fishin,' all that outdoorsy stuff -- but nothing this glamorous, so [it's a] whole new ballgame for us."Bristol took Mark to the "only dance studio in Wasilla" for rehearsal, and gave him a tour of her town along the way. "[My sister] Piper takes hip-hop class here, and ballet and jazz and tap dance, and she has for a long time, and our cousin takes dance lessons there," she said. She added that of all the outdoor activities she likes to do in Alaska, "I love snow-machining.""I've never been to Alaska before," said Mark. "This is my first Alaskan trip. I got my Alaska boots. I'm ready to rock and roll in Alaska. I'm going to find me a caribou and I want to see a bear. And a moose."More here. To see the trailer, go here.(h/t LT)Update: Governor Palin's appearance on Entertainment Tonight is scheduled for Monday, September 27, and not tonight as I incorrectly indicated above.

Karl Rove Palin Sarah Palin Chelsa Clinton Michelle Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment